This’s a major release, it will wipe out all your previous settings, and the settings save/load won’t help due to the configuration being incompatible is the reason of wipe out in the first place.
The best practice is to take some pics of your settings.
- Improved reinitializing procedure from wake up, hopefully fixing some configuration loss issues.
- Add a “more smooth” option to scroll.
- Add a chart to visualize your smooth scroll settings for macOS 13. for already overly complicated scroll settings.
- Improved action of “Force click”, and renamed it to Look up.
- Add an option of cursor hold in gesture.
- Add a new long press gesture.
- Expand the long press and drag gestures to the right button.
- Add general “grab for binding” options for quirk buttons of Logi mice.
- Code revamp and UI improvements.
Due to a major code revamp, there must be bugs in many corner cases, bug reports are hugely welcome.